Wednesday, November 10, 2010

allo!!

Hey world of mainly Megans friends. I'm Brielle. For better or worse I was just given access to be a co-conspirator for this blog along with the other assts and I thought I'd type a little something today..just a short hello.

I thought it was really awesome of Megan (Queen Megan, if you happen to be a primary student under her authority that doesn't know any better) to introduce me as the founder of free wifi :) . I live in la ville basse de Laon ...le quartier champagne. Basically lower Laon, at the bottom of the plateau instead of up in the bourgeois FANCY PANTS medieval city with the others. One day at the very start of this whole adventure, I was meeting everyone uptown for a picnic and while we were gallantly looking out over the ramparts at teeny tiny lower Laon, someone mentioned how 'peasantville' looked nice on said day ... peasantville... lower Laon...mmm my home... and since the eternal caste of peasant and the jokes that come with it.. have stuck.


I love being in France. This is my first time teaching. My french is funny.
This adventure is hilariously rad from absolutely every angle.


Anyway, I'll get my camera working and try to be charismatic and funny next time...


Yours truly,

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brielle!
    My name's sophie, I'm a student at the IUFM of Laon and next year i passed my English licence at university.

    So now i live in Laon with my boyfriend & I heard about you (lol) because he's in BTS (at lycée Pierre Méchain) where you are assistant (among others i guess!) so... I found your email address at IUFM, as well as Lindsay's number (i've contacted her in order to meet her on wednesday) & as i added Lindsay on facebook, i found this blog etc. Lol

    Anyway i would be glad to get to know you if you wish, or your friends, i'm curious about living in France from AMERICAN's point of view lol (especially in Picardie & Laon^^).

    I'm sorry if i don't speak correctly, i'm doing my best ;)
    ++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooh sorry i've just re-read my message and of course i wanted to say that LAST year i passed my licence! ;)

    ReplyDelete